Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Kidbox Review: Natalie's Box

Last week I reviewed my son John's box from the kids clothing subscription service Kidbox.

This week I wanted to share what my daughter Natalie received.
Now, Natie is small for her age, so while most of what she got was too big, that isn't a real problem because kidbox allows you to exchange items based on needing a bigger or smaller size. I am assuming that in exchanging an item, you are purchasing it since when I clicked on the "exchange" option in the "Review  my Box" section, the total price didn't change. It would be nice to get some clarification from Kidbox, so I reached out to them about whether or not you still have the option of returning an exchanged item in case you change your mind, the item still doesn't fit right, or your child decides they don't like the item any more.
As of today they haven't responded and all I can find on their site is that they can only exchange an item once-so I guess that means if you get a size wrong the second time your out of luck.

First up

This cute romper:


Natie's opinion: She likes the color and the fabric, telling me that its soft and she can sit, stand, jump, and dance in it comfortably.
My Take: It is cute and the fabric is indeed soft. The fit is a little big, but nothing too bad. It doesn't look humongous on her but I can tell it is a bit loose and that she will have to grow into it. I do feel that a smaller size would be too tight or at least too short in the overall length, making it uncomfortable for her to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment